It's Valentine's Day during heart health month so there's no better time to share with you some practical things you can do to prevent heart disease. Heart disease runs in my family so prevention is a pretty big deal to me and it should be to you too.
10 WAYS TO PREVENT HEART DISEASE-
1. Maintain healthy weight (especially avoid fat around your belly)
2. Exercise regularly
3. Don't smoke
4. Decrease how much sugar you eat
6. Manage your stress in healthy ways
7. Eat healthy fats
8. Visit your doctor for regular check ups and don't allow things like diabetes and high blood pressure to go untreated
9. Eat more fruits and vegetables
10. Laugh more
Pick three things you can start doing on a regular basis to begin protecting your heart from disease.
Happy Valentine's Day! <3