1. There 10 times the amount of microbial cells in the human body as there are human cells. What are you doing to take care of your microbiota?
2. About 50 million Americans (or 20% of the population) suffers from an autoimmune disease and there are over 100 autoimmune diseases. Do you or someone you know suffer from an autoimmune disease?
3. The average American adult (18 and over) spends about 2.5 hours on their smartphone and 5 hours watching TV. If you spent this time instead pursuing your goals how much closer would you be to attaining that goal?
4. "Less than a quarter of Americans are getting enough exercise, based on federal standards. Only 22.9% of U.S. adults from 18 to 64 met 2008 guidelines for both aerobic and muscle-strengthening exercise between 2010 and 2015, according to new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study." When was the last time you exercised?
5. Americans on average eat commercially prepared food 4-5 times a week. How many times have you eaten at a restaurant this week?
6. The average person gains about 17 pounds in the 1st year after they're settled into a relationship. Did you gain weight after you settled in to your relationship?
7. Only 1 in 10 Americans eat the recommended amount of vegetables daily. How many do you eat in a day?
8. Almost 3/4 of American males and 60% of American females are overweight or obese! What's your BMI?
9. The average American household spends just over $3,000 eating out annually. What could you do with that money if you decided to eat at home more often?
10. About 40% of Americans get less than 6 hours of sleep every night. When was the last time you slept 7 or more hours at night?