First decide your "why" by answering these questions. Answer them with detail. Spend at least five minutes on each question.By the end of the questions, you should really have specific ideas about what really matters to you.
1. What are you passionate about?
2. What's your dream career?
3. How do you picture yourself in 20 years?
4. WHO is important to you?
5. How does your health effect your day-to-day?
6. Who looks to you for an example?
Now you know in which direction you need to move, there are three different categories that I want you to make resolutions about.
1. Your relationships- How do you want to show up for your family and friends? What specifically do you want to change about your relationships? Are there any specific relationships you want to strengthen? How can you do this?
2. Your health- On a scale of 0-10, 10 being the best health and 0 being the worst health, rate your current health. What can you change about your diet to improve your health? What can you do to improve your fitness level?
3. Your career- (Yes, this includes being a stay at home parent). With your "dream career" in mind, what skills do you need to improve? What can you do in your career to make a greater positive impact on the people around you? Are there any certifications, conferences, or groups you can join to further improve your skills?